Ways to Help
As the holiday season approaches, I wanted to remind everyone about the ways that they can help Camp Fire and Camp Fire Teens in Action raise much needed funds to support our work with young people. United Way/CFC Contributions—Please designate Camp Fire in your campaign Contributions
Camp Fire USA Patuxent Area Council, Inc,
- Combine Federal Campaign Number 67182
- United Way of the National Capitol Area Number 8333
- United Way of Central Maryland 925229
- Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign 8169
Amazon Smile—If you use Amazon—you can really help us in your day to day purchases. (for greater help combine this with the Gift Certificate program below to help us earn More)
- Using your Amazon account –got to smile.amazon.com, On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations. Each time you login your purchases will go to Camp Fire Patuxent.
- We are listed as: Camp Fire USA Patuxent Area Council
Gift Certificate Program
- You can order Gift Certificates through our Scrip Program. There are 100’s of vendors who work with non-profits to help them with fundraising. Each time you purchase a gift certificate, a portion of the proceeds from that sale are donated to Camp Fire.
- There are two types of Cards
- Traditional plastic gift cards
- Or Instant order gift cards Scrip Now—you can order and print from your computer printer for last minute gifts
- Reloadable gift cards—great for those places you shop at frequently.
- Go to your Control Center and Change your homepage to Goodsearch.com. Register for Camp Fire USA Patuxent Area and we will receive 1 cent for every search you make.
Make an Individual Contribution to support our work
Send a Check to PO Box 763, Bowie MD 20178 or
Camp Fire is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. All donations are eligible for tax deduction.