Become a Camp Fire Leader
Help Children Find their Sparks, Set Goals, and Achieve
- Do you have groups of children at your house?
- Does your child have “play-dates” with other children?
- Do you frequently bring your child’s friends on outings?
- Are you involved in your child’s seasonal youth sports or other activities?
If you answered yes to any of the above; you’ve been a youth leader all along!
Let’s get a new club going!
- No Experience Necessary – We provide training, direction and support. Step-by-step program materials are available for every grade level; K-12th grade.
- You choose the time, meeting location, and activities that work best for you.
- Camp Fire Programs explore the community, environment, sports, crafts through creativity, environment, self-reliance and self-confidence.
- Camp Fire Experience – Where youth discover their Sparks Camp Fire’s trained, caring adults provide guidance and encouragement to prepare today’s youth for life… now! We stand beside them as they find their sparks (passions), set lifetime goals and map out action plans to shape their world and thrive.
- Camp Fire Promise Young people want to shape the world. Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their voice, and discover who they are. In Camp Fire, it begins, now. Light the fire within!
- Camp Fire activities go year round and can fit around seasonal sports, music lessons, and other youth activities.